Terms and Conditions
- Candidates shall abide by the Rules & Regulations in force as well as those that may be issued by the University from time to time.
- Admission made to any program is provisional till the time the University finally approves it.
- A false declaration or misrepresentation of qualification or eligibility by the candidate shall nullify his/her admission to the University and attract appropriate penal action, including forfeiture of fees. Please note, original certificates of the candidates will be verified by the University representatives at any time during the program or before awarding a Degree.
- Wherever professional experience is an eligibility norm, the University reserves the right to accept or reject at its discretion such certificates submitted by the applicants.
- Degrees are awarded as per the rules and regulations prescribed by the University.
- Any change of address should be intimated to the administration cell at Guru Nanak Dev University - Department of Online Programs. Kindly note that any unnotified change of address in the middle of the academic year may cause serious delay or loss in the postal transit (if any).
- Educational Services and Content Provided to the Students shall be governed by the ‘Terms & Conditions of Service’ , as published and available at www.university18.com/terms-and-conditions
- All applicants are required to go through the Website, the Regulations of the University and Terms & Conditions as available online, before applying. By applying to the Program , Applicants would be deemed to have accepted all above terms and regulations.
Email Us [email protected]
Plot no 270, Udyog Vihar II
Sector 20, Gurugram,
+91 124 4767000
Tornimäe 5, 2nd Floor,
+372 668 0388
University18 S. Africa
222 Smit Street,
+27 60 080 9088